From the Senators’ Chambers: Sens Showcasing Veterans Before Deadline
- The team iced by the Ottawa Senators over the next week is going to be different than what fans can expect to see once the NHL Trade Deadline is over.
- He got back in the lineup on March 25 against the Toronto Maple Leafs, and has been in the lineup for every game so far in April.
- The Senators see Coburn as an asset that can be moved at the trade deadline, and they want scouts to see him play.
- Heading into their Monday, April 5 game on the road against the Winnipeg Jets, Reilly had improved his plus/minus rating to minus-1.
- With the trade deadline approaching, the Senators have to weigh what they can get in return for him at the deadline against the option of signing him to a contract extension.
- Brown played eight games in January, but dressed for only one game in February.
- As newcomers Bernard-Docker and Shane Pinto clear quarantine after leaving the University of North Dakota to join the Senators, there should be room for them in the lineup after the trade deadline.
Want the trending hockey news in your inbox daily?.
Just add your email, and we'll start sending you the most important hockey news of the day.